Friday, January 13, 2012

Stevie Loves

I had elaborate plans for Stephen's one year old photo.  Balloons, outfits, the park, perfect lighting.  It was going to be magnificent.  But today, I realized if I wanted to stick with these big plans, I was never actually going to get the photo done.  So I grabbed some leftover material for a backdrop, put him in something clean, moved some furniture out of the way, and did an impromptu shoot right in the dining room.  And I'm glad I didn't try to make a bigger thing than it needed to be, because most of the photo shoot looked like this:


If I had spent a ton of time and energy on this project, only to have him cry the whole time, I would've been really annoyed and frustrated.  But we took our time and he got some emotional support from Elmo.


Then with a little luck and some peek-a-boo, I was able to get one smile - out of like 100 pictures.  So here we have it.  Stevie's One Year Photo.  {Drum roll please}

TA-DAAAAAA!!!!

3 comments:

The Martz Guppies said...

I say they are PERFECT! I can't believe he's 1...well almost 13 months, but who's counting. We love you Stevie McQueenie! You have made this world more wonderful!

Krista said...

The picture you got is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! - Laurie