Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bedroom Spice Rack

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm basically a genius.

I didn't get this idea from a blog or from Pinterest, I came up with it all by myself, much to my own surprise.  Although I'm sure it could be out there somewhere.  And I blame Pinterest for fueling my need to share it with the world.

So let me tell you about The Bedroom Spice Rack!

For my friend's bridal shower, I bought a 12 bottle spice rack at Bed, Bath & Beyond, dumped all the spices out, and stuffed the jars with Victoria's Secret undies!  Then I found a sexy silhouette from Google Images and whipped up this label for the box:


And voila!  The Bedroom Spice Rack.  It was totally the hit of the shower.  If I had thought of it earlier and had more time, I would've made labels for each jar.  But this was totally last minute, so I did what I could.  I would also try and spend less money.  It wasn't a cheap gift.  Thank goodness Victoria's Secret was in the midst of their Semi-Annual Sale. That at least saved me a couple bucks.

Let's pin this, shall we?

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh.....did I just comment? CRAP. Where'd it go?

amy said...

totally pinned it!
what a clever idea! so cute!
glamfastic!

PBJ Mommy said...

Freakin adorable!!! You are so genius!