Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fake Snow Day

The Armenian Relief Society (which my husband's mother was active in for many, many years) held a fundraiser carnival today.  We heard there was going to be snow, so I thought we should check it out.  At least we could get a couple cute pictures.  It was probably more trouble than it was worth, but we did it anyway.

My Instagr.am followers will see I kept the black fur boots!

Oh these glasses!


Everything in the mouth.  EVERYTHING.

Proud Papa


There was a patch of snow about 15 feet wide, and there were about 50 maniacal kids running around, and we waited in line for a long time.  So we weren't really having as much fun as it looks, but we are good at having fake fun in the fake snow!  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard the one with the glasses in the mouth. SO adorable!