Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Complicated

You know you love a movie when you're sitting in the front row and it's still enjoyable. Any other time, I would've gotten my money back but I was looking forward to seeing this and I was glad we did. Of course, my love for Alec Baldwin fueled me wanting to go to this movie, but the rest of the cast was great too. It was a very original story-line and had enough funny bits to get you through the two hours. But I will put a warning to the gentlemen out there - this is a romantic comedy. My husband did not enjoy it as much as I did. He felt the dialogue was really cheesy and it was way too long. I completely disagree, but there ya go. Had to be fair...

I really hope I am as fabulous as Meryl Streep when I'm her age.

2 comments:

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

I agree. She looks amazing! Hope you are done with all that jury duty stuff! (?) Miss you!

Camille said...

oooh i am so excited to see this one :) maybe i should make it a g.n.o :) i love meryl too :)