Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Weather Report

Well, after all that bragging to my friends & family about how great the weather has been in LA, we finally had our first real storm! Rain, thunder, lightning, tornado warnings (!?!) It's so exciting! The last time I remember it raining this much was probably about 5 years ago when we were living in Glendale. We lost power and husband was working nights, so I was a big baby about being home alone in the dark. I don't even remember what I did to pass the time, but everything was back to normal by morning.

It's been so long since the last storm, that these galoshes have been in the closet since I bought them in '07. They finally made their debut today and quite enjoyed being outside. I'm loving the wintery weather for now and I'm glad it will be around for another day or so. After that, I'll gladly take the 70 degree January we were in the middle of.

No comments: