Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Few Things I've Learned in 2009

1. I could go awhile without another trip to Vegas.
2. Painting the house gives me a buff right arm.
3. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole photography thing.
4. If I don't buy the cheese pre-sliced, I will likely sit and eat a whole block of it.
5. Running isn't so bad.
6. Cat barf is easier to clean when it's dried up.
7. I like Tabouleh.
8. Sunscreen really is important.
9. When you meet up with old friends, it's not that hard to pick up where you left off.
10. Chicago is one of the coolest cities ever.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I like your list. I've always wanted to see Chicago -- I understand it is just a nine-hour drive from where I now live. (I hate to fly). I love your shot of the skyline.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you on #5! --Heather

Anonymous said...

HAHA, is my AOL screen name enough that you know it's me......? I prob. can hold off putting my name. Eeeeeesh!