Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Men Who Stare At Goats

George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Bridges, Kevin Spacey - what else do you need? Well, a better storyline would be nice. I wish I could report that this was the best movie of the year. But alas, I didn't totally love it. It had a few funny bits, but based on the title alone I thought it was going to be much more hilarious. The story never really came together for me though. I felt like I kept waiting for the peak or the punchline and it just never happened. Interesting concept (especially for a Star Wars fan) but maybe I need to watch it again to totally understand it. Or maybe there was nothing to understand and I'm just analyzing it too much.

It wasn't a total waste of two hours. Did I mention - George Clooney and Ewan McGregor?


2 comments:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Jaana! I am amazed that I found you! You think I would have sooner because I always look at Alicia's blog! It is so nice to see you! It looks like you are doing so good! If you are bored, check my fam out! Alicia has a link to me! Loves, LaChae:)

dxeechick said...

LaChae!! I'm so happy to hear from you! But please invite me to your blog! I saw it on Alicia's page like forever ago, and haven't been able to take a peek yet!!

dxeechick@gmail.com

Can't wait to do a little catching up!