Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ar-teest

Yesterday I was in a pretty rotten mood. I've been going through a "what's next" phase, and with no clear answer, it hampers with my temperament some days. But that's an issue for a whole other blog...

So I started with my daily chores, ended up rearranging some things and then decided I wanted to paint. As my faithful readers know, I sometimes get this urge - I am not an artist, by any means, I just feel like doing it once in awhile. (Here & here) And since I had the canvas and the paint, I plopped myself and down and painted most of the afternoon. (Minus a trip to the hospital for poor Mom #2. Again, another blog...)

But here's what I painted:

2 comments:

Norma said...

I was seriously hoping for your rendition of the Willis Tower or the Gateway Arch.

dxeechick said...

Yes! Someday. But I will have to buy much bigger canvases first. These were just little ones I had sitting around. :)