Friday, February 6, 2009

My Birthday Weekend in Pictures

Disneyland


Dinner at Buca di Beppo's


Our House for Cake
...(and Presents and Silly String)


Here's to being 30! I'm old enough to know what I want. I'm old enough to admit when I'm wrong. I'm old enough to stand up for myself. I'm old enough to know that being 30 is so much better than being 20. I'm old enough to afford the good wrinkle cream. I'm old enough to enjoy going to bed at a decent hour. But I'm NEVER too old to have fun and enjoy all that life has to offer.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

What a delightful set of celebration photos-Happy Beautiful Birthday!

dani said...

hello... i noticed you added us to your blog and figured you knew steven... :) i'm dani-his wife! nice to blog-meet you! anyway, i'm a dork and have to have everyones first and last names on my sidebar... so, can you fill me in on your married name and your hubby's name? steve said you got married after he'd left... and happy belated birthday! looks SO fun!

Camille said...

happy bday girl! looks like it couldn't have been better. and i couldn't agree more with you that 30 is way better than 20!

Valerie said...

I'll be 30 in November. Looks like I should have a blast.

One more thing on the the whole baby thing. I dont' know if this will come off right but, I think those that have to go through the trials of waiting end up having a greater love and appreciation for the miracle of life and their children. Not that others don't. It's just different. Did I make any sense?