Friday, February 20, 2009

COLDPLAY

I am super excited. I just bought our tickets for Coldplay and we are on the FLOOR! I thought I had reached a point in my life where I didn't really care where we sat. Really, it's more about the music and sometimes being farther back is better because you're away from some of the crazies. But this is so awesome!! I haven't been this excited for a show since I had 4th row DMB tickets like 8 years ago. These aren't 4th row, but heck. It is still rad! The concert is in July, so I still have like 5 months of anticipation.

YAY anyway!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I want to go. I would love to see Coldplay in concert.

Laurie said...

Oh you lucky girl! Sometimes I think "If I was twenty years younger I would go to: (Insert concert choice here. Lately it's been Coachella, Bonaroo, or any summer festival, really).

Nuge News said...

I am seriously more jealous right now than I have been in a LONG time! I threw in a Coldplay song on the show right after I read this post and let my listeners know how lucky my sister-in-law is. You're gonna have a blast!

Jessie