Thursday, February 12, 2009

American Idol or American Idiot?

I was getting so frustrated watching American Idol yesterday! It was driving me crazy with the judge's decisions.


First, I was really sad that they cut Jamar. I remember saying out loud to myself "OK, if they cut Jamar and they keep that dude in the red pants, I'm going to be really upset." Well, they kept the dude in the red pants - Nat. And he always wears those stupid headbands. Ugh. And then Tatiana. Oh my word. Tatiana. I have never seen more of a trainwreck of a person in my life (besides on MTV). Anyway, she made it through and it made me want to rip my hair out.

I'm not usually THIS passionate about the show. I definitely love it and always watch, but I don't ever remember getting so fired up during auditions! I guess I've had a little more time on my hands this year, but I'm thinking I better go back to not caring as much. It's just making me too mad - and a little mean to these poor innocent dream-chasers.

1 comment:

amy said...

oh my gosh Greg and I both were just like fast forward she is so annoying!!!!! I can't believe they let her through! hea hea hee hee annoying!!!! Yes and the red pants dude seriously!!!! Or even the girl that forgot all her lines with every audition!!!! And totally Jamar was way better than a lot of those other guys. The guy got a standing ovation when he came out! lame! I was totally irritated and talking at the T.V like I have never before! I totally agree I was never into it this much!