Thursday, November 6, 2008

NYC, Here We Come!

So hubs and I just booked our flight to New York City!!! We are flying a red-eye in early December and oh, there is just so much I want to do there! I hope we can squeeze it all into 3 days. Neither of us have ever been, so we are super excited! See?

We even went a little cross-eyed. Anyway, I know its going to be freezing, (luckily I totally think ahead and already bought a fabulous jacket just in case the trip worked out) but we'll get to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center and the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Oh my gosh - I can hardly contain myself.

Yesssssssss!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

So jealous. We went for our honeymoon. One week wasn't enough. It's amazing there and I dream about it all the time. Have fun. That's so exciting

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

I am so excited for you two! You both work hard and definately deserve a trip to someplace fun like New York. I have been to New York - Kennedy Airport. You don't see much there but concrete and shuttle busses, but at least I can say I have been there! I can't believe I didnt' go there the whole time my sister lived there (two years. What a missed opportunity that was! Enjoy, enjoy. Your aunt-Irene may be able to tell you exactly how to get places there. She never had a car so they had to learn to use the subway system. How Fun!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

treen+5 said...

We feel ya!! I so do not have a fabulous jacket! Oh boy I need to get right on that. I'm thinking jacket, cute scarves and beautimous earings are a definite necessity.:D

dxeechick said...

For sure! Big beautimus earrings and possibly an adorable hat or two.

Camille said...

awesome...can you get tickets to the rockettes? oh! i am just so excited for you. you will have a blast. and so glad you brushed up on your ice skating...you look super cute in those pictures :)