Monday, October 13, 2008

Disney Day 1

So we got a pretty good group together for Dineyland this past weekend. There were 8-9 friends that ended up going and it was a really fun day. We arrived at the park around lunchtime and pigged out before hitting the rides. We got on all the big ones (thank goodness for the FastPass) and even a few smaller ones - which were sometimes even scarier than the roller coasters! We pumped ourselves up with high fives all around and made everything exciting. Some people hadn't been to the park in so long that it was almost like the first time. We took in the sights and the park was even decorated for Halloween, so that made it extra adorable. The husband almost got in trouble for spinning me on the teacups too fast, but nothing a little Tylenol couldn't fix. I bought my first Mickey Mouse t-shirt and even clip on ears for me and the birthday girl. The spirit of Disneyland just really got to me! Which is good because I'm going again on Thursday while my family is here visiting. And I'm still excited even though the two trips are so close together. I also have a new hobby of trying to spot "Hidden Mickeys" and bought a book so we can have a scavenger hunt through the park. Should be pretty great!


But anyway - thank you, friends, for an awesome day. Hopefully we will do it again before another 10 years pass by. Loves to my besties.

4 comments:

amy said...

thats it we are coming! we are! i have made an executive decision! love the shirt too and ears! You are the fun one to be around! Is that your totally new plaid that is now in? Cute. Loves to you! Have fun with the fam again this weekend!!!

dxeechick said...

Yeah you guys kind of HAVE to come now since I bought an annual pass. That sucker was expensive so I have to use it a LOT!! Bring it! <3

Jeannie said...

Oh too much fun! Like what our CEO of Ultradent says: Fun Stuff!

Anonymous said...

oh man, we are coming tomorrow and i am so stoked... the pics are way cute as usual :)