Monday, August 25, 2008

How To Fit Your Whole Personality Into One Suitcase

It is so much pressure to pack for an extended weekend. Especially when you haven't seen the people you are visiting in so many years. You want to look great, but don't want to overdo it either. You know the look - cute and comfortable, but somehow so very pulled together. Fabulous Casual. So at this moment, I am sitting in the office in my pajamas with half of my wardrobe strewn all over the bedroom. I have arrange several outfits, which are all hanging up in the vanity but how do I choose?

I even searched online for the Perfect Packing List. Hoping there was some magical website that showed exactly what I should take with me. The fact of the matter is, the people I'm visiting couldn't care less what I wear. I could probably show up in a paper bag and we'd figure it out from there. I just hate packing. I don't know what we'll be doing or where we'll be going, so I want to have plenty of "just in case" outfits. However, if I packed everything I wanted to, it would look like I was moving in and not just staying for 3 days. Plus I would not be able to roll that suitcase on my own. So its time to make the decision. Pick the outfits already. Don't go crazy with the shoes. And just be myself.

1 comment:

amy said...

you are already too cute! You could just wear a paper bag, but your right it probably would look cuter if you had belt. I know we should plan some things what is wrong with me.