Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wanted: Time!

So I spent the entire evening downloading photos from the past several weeks - had to clear off all those memory cards! It sure has been a busy month. Luckily I took pictures most of the time, otherwise I'd probably forget everything I did. Isn't that sad? I'm only 29 and I have the memory of an 80 year old. Anyway, here is a quick recap:

Haircut
Six Flags
The Police in Concert
Bonfire at Huntington BeachSqueezed the heck out of my cutie nephewAte Thrifty's ice cream after going to the LA ZooSix Flags again
Watched this guy get cuter by the minute!Went camping, fishing and river rafting at Kern
My brother, sister and nephew came to visit. They planned to stay about 4 days and we turned that into about a week and 1/2. It was a packed house (or should I say a packed 2-bedroom condo?) But it was so nice having them here and its been a little too quiet since they left! Things are still moving along at work. Some of it is getting easier, since we have brought a couple new people on, so we'll see how it goes the rest of this month. So far, so good.

I just can't get over how quickly the time is passing. We are halfway through 2008! Our 2-year wedding anniversary is just a few months away! My sister's baby is almost 8 months old! I'll be turning 30 in 7 months! I guess we just better get used to it. Time certainly isn't going to slow down just because we want it to! Its sort of like I need more time to make time to do the things I don't have time for... ya know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, my turn!!! You really know how to make me want you. ;) I really hope we can come for a visit this summer.

dxeechick said...

i hope so too!!! i would love to host y'all. would be so fun.

amy said...

Seriously why are you so fun!! I would like to say I taught you well all those summers we had together! hahha. And why do you have to tempt me so bad with Thrifty's!!! That is just mean! Your hair is super cute too! I have been thinking do you think you could give me a "What Not To Wear" make over???? I went shopping tonight...depressing! Anyway you have had a fun and eventful month sister love! I love it! Can't wait to see you!

dxeechick said...

the thrifty's pic was just to drive you nuts. i know what pushes your buttons. give in to the temptation!! when i come visit we will definitely put in some time to go shopping too. you don't need a makeover, it will just be fun. <3