Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disneyland Approved!

Yesterday, brother and I finished up work as early as we could and took a little drive down to Anaheim. We were celebrating a birthday with my hubby's side of the family. As a reward for going potty in the toilet, our little 3-year old cousin got to go to Disneyland for his birthday. Now I know I don't need much incentive to get myself to Disneyland, but potty training is a big deal - and another potty trained kid in the world is good enough reason for me!

We decided to make sort of a family day out of it. We had a group of 3 kids and 6 adults and it was good hanging with the cousins outside of a holiday/wedding/church, etc. Everyone had lots of fun and my Sister-In-Law deemed us all Disneyland-Approved - A.K.A. we're not too annoying to spend a whole day with. Haha.

It was a totally different experience than I'm used to, since its been so long since I've gone with little kids. Of course, the excitement in their eyes said it all. They were most excited for the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. Adorable.

Of all the things I did that day, the dumbest, by FAR, was bringing my camera with no CF Card in it! Hubby even reminded me before I left to make sure one was in there - and as soon as I tried taking my first photo, I realized what I had done. I went to a Gift Shop and totally overpaid for a new one, but I figured you can never have too many. And I was able to capture some great shots of the kids having fun. Plus experimenting with some low-light photography once the sun went down was fun for me.

http://www.paulpeltekian.com/fotoalbum/disneyland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun, so jealous!

amy said...

how super fun, i too am jealous!!! Your pictures were soo soo good too. I loved them! Lets go together soon k.