Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trying

So I've been doing a little experiment. As everyone knows (because I always complain about it) Stephen isn't the greatest sleeper. He's been getting a LOT better as he gets bigger, but we still have a little ways to go.

In order to rule out that this might be my fault because of something in my diet, I have cut out all caffeine. I had very little to begin with, but I just want to make absolutely sure. This means no Diet Coke and no dark chocolate.

So far, the experiment blows.



Also my computer is down again. Stupid Dell.

The End.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

PBJ Mommy said...

Gasp! No DC the horror!
Hope the experiment works for you and you get some sleep.
Me...I'm going to get another DC. :)

Flower Mommy said...

for lily it was dairy... anything i ate w/dairy kept her up all night! haha it could be anything! i wish you luck! I have a cherry coke problem, and have found that if i drink it before 1 pm, it doesn't affect how lily sleeps!

Oh the things we go through for our little munchkins!

absolutebob said...

God help us all.