Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Instagr.am

I bet you didn't know that August was Happiness Happens Month. So every day I found something that made me happy:

Day #1 - Popcorn & Diet Coke
Day #2 - Put Stevie on the swings for the first time
Day #3 - Seeing Stevie watch Elmo so contently
Day #4 - Having NOTHING on my calendar for the day
Day #5 - Having brunch with these dummies :)
Day #6 - Celebrating a birthday
Day #7 - Watching Stevie feed himself his first cracker
Day #8 - Stevie and I slept in until 9am!
Day #9 - Eating a whole bunch of delicious crap at the Ventura County Fair
Day #11 - My traveling buddies
Day #12 - TakingStevie swimming for the first time
Day #13 - Traveling
Day #14 - My crazy family
Day #15 - Adele show with my SIL
Day #16 - Capturing this image (when I thought I screwed up the shoot) Phew!
Day #17 - Some comfy new kicks (for cheap!)
Day #18 - Stevie enjoying his bath SO MUCH. How can this smile not make you happy?
Day #19 - A big spoonful of Cool Whip before bed
Day #20 - Reese's S'mores and a backyard BBQ
Day #21 - Celebrating all my in-laws birthdays at once at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion
Day #22 - Enjoying the last little bits of a beautiful day
Day #23 - Hot cup of tea, in a quiet bed, after a loooong day
Day #24 - Scoring a cute tie-back denim dress with pockets for $15 at the GAP
Day #25 - These 2 goobers competing for my attention
Day #26 - Sharing the best cookie ever with my hubby on his lunch break
Day #27 - Celebrating another August birthday
Day #28 - Finally getting the hang of this dang Crackle nail polish
Day #29 - These Barbie & Ken wedding photos

Day #30 - This little balloon monkey was just hanging out in downtown Burbank.
Day #31 - No more helmet for Stevie!! Good way to end it.

6 comments:

PBJ Mommy said...

You inspire me. Love everyone of these photos but the ones with Steven in them are my favorite. With the ones with Diet Coke in them being my second favorite. :P

Alicia said...

I wish I was as cool as you. These are awesome.
And happy.

absolutebob said...

I get so used to my routine I keep forgetting how much can happen in a month! Perhaps I should dust off my journal. I wonder when my last entry was...

Laurie said...

Can't wait to see September's theme! @laurie716

Happy September!

H. Wright said...

Hey! So....

#8...I totally LOVE your alarm clock!

#23...what is your most favorite tea? I'm completely into tea right now. :)

Miss you!

Krista said...

i seriously love all your happiness moments! i looked forward to them everyday for a little extra happiness in my life. love you sissy!