Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ADELE (Take 2)

All I can say is "Holy Crap." My new girl crush for sure.

I saw her back in 2009, and of course she was great. But this time, she was even more polished and just plain ol' fabulous. She canceled her show back in June, so when I saw that she was rescheduled for the day that I got back from vacation, I was worried I'd be too tired to go! But I sucked it up and I'm so glad I did. On point with every note, not to mention a great sense of humor and an infectious laugh. I am a smitten kitten. She's so FIERCE!!! (I shake my finger with an attitude when I say that.)

If you don't have her new album 21, get it immediately.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

"21" is on heavy rotation around here. She's so gorgeous, in all ways.

Alicia said...

I have been listening to it for a couple weeks. It's fantastic.

BTW, your pictures of your family trip are awesome. Looks like so much fun.