Saturday, January 15, 2011

Facebook

The social network has sort of been my link to the outside world. Even though I can't TALK on my cell phone in the hospital, I can text and go online so I do spend some time doing that every day. It has helped spread the word quickly about what's been going on and its been a source of comfort getting so many nice comments and messages.

Sometimes its really nice to hop on and see what my friends are up to - and know that the world is going on as usual. Other times it makes me a little bitter that everyone can go about their lives while I'm stuck here. It's just one of those things.

But if I didn't have Facebook, I'm sure I would be going crazy of boredom. Plus I would've had no idea that today was Saturday or that it was almost 80 degrees outside!

Enjoy, friends. I'll be back to join you in the real world soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

amy said...

can i just say how much i love you and admire you! i do so much!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOOOO!

--Heather