Friday, September 24, 2010

4th Year

I can't believe a year has passed since our last anniversary! It feels like I wrote that blog entry yesterday. Not much has changed as far as how I feel about the man I married. Only now we have that little bambino on the way to sweeten the deal even more.

For my present, he got my rings polished again. I'm always shocked how pretty and shiny they are. I will look forward to that blingy cleaning every year now! He took me out for a delicious dinner at McCormick & Schmicks and after stuffing ourselves silly, we actually got really tired and went to bed early. It was nice.

My gift to him was that I finally officially took his last name. I tried making it a surprise, but when my new Social Security card came in the mail, he was the first to grab it. A little anti-climactic that he opened it in the elevator on the way up to the condo, but it still feels more like we are a family unit now. (And one day I'll get used to saying and writing my new name! Hasn't quite caught on yet...)

Some silly pics from our honeymoon

So another year and another celebration down. It will be interesting to see what this next year holds for us, especially with the big changes going on in our lives. I can't wait to test the waters and experience all these new adventures with him.

No comments: