Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reunited, and it Feels So GOOD!

Reunited with my short hair, that is.

Don't get me wrong, there is something to be said for having long hair and I was kind of enjoying it - it looks full and luxurious when it's actually styled, it feels good brushing against the back of your arms and shoulders, and bad hair days are easily disguised with bobby pins & ponytail elastics. But when bobby pins & ponytail elastics became the daily norm, I knew it was time for a change.

It took a bit of courage to cut all that length off, but once it was done, I felt so refreshed!

And there is something to be said for short hair too - it looks cute with just a quick blow-dry, it feels good to have a breeze on your neck, and its so dang healthy! (Plus my husband just loves it.)

My attempt at being sassy.

I'm still wanting it a little blonder, but highlights seemed like the most sensible solution for now. All in due time... Aaaaaaaaahh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! I love the cut/color. Do tell - what hair care products do you use? I am in dire need of changing things up a bit in the beauty department. (This is Laurie, btw).

Krista said...

LOVE IT!

amy said...

It's beautiful woman!!! I love it. Makes me want a little snip snip. Miss you. I just got your awesome and super cute invite to your baby shower!!

rustyboy said...

Hawtness!