Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coo-Coo For Nephew...

It's kind of hilarious the things I find myself doing when my nephew is here. Jumping up and down a lot, talking into fans like Darth Vader, dancing shamelessly in public, chasing cat toys, making a LOT of silly faces, singing Spongebob at the top of my lungs... I'll basically do anything for a laugh. I'm fairly certain I will one day be the most embarrassing mom on the planet.

But for now I am the most fun and crazy Aunt he will ever have. And I love every second of it.

My sister decided to take a spontaneous trip out here for the holiday weekend and we had so much fun! I'm so glad she got the wild hair and drove all the way here to spend a couple days with us. We watched movies and went to Downtown L.A. and had a BBQ with our friends and went to the beach and watched fireworks from the street. Its about as good of a 4th of July as it gets!

2 comments:

treen+5 said...

Ahh such a great auntie and an awesome future mom!

Laurie said...

I love your positive and always sunny outlook on life. Your sister is very lucky to have you!