Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kick-Ass

Dude.

This movie was NOT what I expected. At ALL. Based on the cast and the one commercial I saw, I figured it was going to be a comedy. And I guess in away it was. Like maybe a dark comedy? But it had a lot of swearing, a lot of blood and a lot of action. And it was pretty awesome. The only way to describe it is actually "Kick-Ass". So it lives up to its title. A little long for my taste, but it was a fun ride. And it was a crowd-pleaser for sure. Geeks and action junkies alike will enjoy it.

Even though I despise Nic Cage in 90% of his movies, I loved his character in this.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

We are going to see this....the preview cracks me up. I have to say we have a really nice theatre here...they serve cocktails and sushi, two faves of mine. Also, no crowds! (Due to the small population, it's weird compared to SD/LA). I actually miss standing in line and.....traffic!