Thursday, April 29, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This past weekend, after many months of anticipation, I took a trip with my girlfriends to Las Vegas. I will say that this was not my first choice of location, simply because... well, I go to Vegas a lot. And I've been craving new places. But it was really the easiest vacation to plan and we could drive there. So Vegas won.

And as much as I resisted enjoying Las Vegas for the ???th time, I couldn't help but have fun. Typically, I go to Vegas with my husband. As much fun as I have with him, I usually gamble for about 1/2 an hour and then I'm ready to go home. With my girlfriends, there was a whole different vibe. We ate at fancy restaurants, stayed in a beautiful resort, got waited on by the pool, took in a spa day... It was a truly a vacation. And I enjoyed every minute.

Room with a View
All dolled up for a night out at Thunder From Down Under & Club AriaLemonade in a PINEAPPLE? Yes, please!
Fancy dinner and dessert at BouchonRed Rock Hike
Weirdly awesome Fremont StreetSerendipity 3Our last night... we took naps and then played Would You Rather at the hotel bar.
I think it was determined that we need to do stuff like this a lot more often...

2 comments:

Krista said...

thanks so much for inviting me for a day!! i needed it so much!! loves and hope that you can recover from your vacation :)

Laurie said...

Gorgeous shots! I love Las Vegas, I do, in all of its cheesy glory. Looks/sounds like you had some well-deserved fun. (i especially love the view from your room). Awesome!