Sunday, June 14, 2009

Up

It's not every weekend that I get to see TWO movies, but this was one of them. A bunch of us went to see Up in Digital 3-D. When I hear about so many movies coming out in 3-D, I always think it's getting a little silly. Like wasn't 3-D sooo 20 years ago? But I must say, the new technology behind it is pretty darn cool. There's no stuff flying at your face or trying to scare you. It's just more like you're seeing everything three-dimensionally - like real life.

And the movie itself didn't disappoint either. I went in knowing there were some sad parts (thanks everybody on Facebook) but there were some really funny parts too. Of course the storyline is totally unrealistic, but as a whole it was really sweet with a great moral. I wouldn't expect anything less from Disney.

Oh, and the characters were just adorable. I enjoyed it tremendously.


No comments: