Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jacuzzi Shmagoozi

The weather here has been beautiful this week. (I'm sure as I type this, the giant rainstorm they've predicted is brewing right outside my door). The only disappointing thing about the gorgeous, sunshiney days is that I end up standing on my balcony watching and loathing the neighbors across the street. They live in IDENTICAL condos as us, except for one very important thing - they have a pool. We just have a broken jacuzzi.

Even when its working, our jacuzzi is old and it smells. I have seen girls laying out there as early as February - when its a scorching 65 degrees. Why would you layout by a jacuzzi anyway? That's like torture. You get hot and then what? There's nowhere to cool off. I guess whatever floats your boat.

I always tell my husband when we get a house, we HAVE to have a pool. It would be such great exercise! Surely if I had a pool, I'd swim every day! (Just like I jump rope and use the fitness ball and walk with my hand weights, right?)

Well I want that pool anyway, dang it.

1 comment:

treen+5 said...

Me too!!! Maybe they had the heat off on the jacuzzi. Still, how silly. ;)