Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Tag

MEMORIES:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (hopefully you remember something nice!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

treen+5 said...

Seriously, there are so many good memories! One that comes to mind is the night we went to The Howl and picked up on THE COOLEST college men! And it's impossible to forget skinny dipping at Quail.. Ahhh good times. :)

amy said...

Really there are too many!!! I want to really think of some good ones.

Wawa74 said...

I remember about 7 - 8 years ago, waiting in front of the Warehouse to buy tickets for the Dave Matthews Band. It was too early in the morning to be anywhere but no sacrifice is to great for DMB! I think that was the first time we bonded.

Anonymous said...

oh sissy - the memories... i still love that when we were little, we would hide under our blankets and play chutes and ladders like the parents didn't know what we were doing! haha! love it! there are so many more i could add to the list, but it would probably take up about 122920349580 pages so i won't do that :) love you sissy!

oceanlover said...

Since I am one of the oldest person you know I probably have the most memories! The sweetest is probably when I held you in my arms for the first time. You were a few days old. Paul and I use to come down with the kids during the summer in Oxnard and I remember all those trips to the beach watching you with your cousins belly-boarding for hours! Of course the infamous video of all the cousins at the "Alien Hotel",(or as Brad use to say Elaien.)love you, Aunt Diana