Friday, April 4, 2008

Breaking Free

Ok, I had such a MOMENT today. It could've been the end of a movie, I thought. I had my exit interview, finished up some stuff at the office and headed out the door, saying good-bye to a few people as I left.

I got in my shiny, new car (well, its not totally shiny since it sprinkled a couple days ago) and rolled down the windows as I flew out of that parking lot. I had on my favorite sunglasses and my short hair was all messy, blowing in the wind. "I Want To Break Free" by Queen was playing on the radio.

As I looked in my rear view mirror and realized this was probably the last time I'd be setting foot in that office, I got a huge smile on my face and drove off into the sunset!

It was actually only about 2:00 in the afternoon, but the sunset thing sounded so much cooler. Anyway, I couldn't help but enjoy it...

1 comment:

amy said...

your so funny! i hope you have a fun weekend in hurricane!!! By the way why didn't you show your super super cute haircut on this site! i love it and it looks beautiful! love it love it.