Monday, February 11, 2008

Pooh Talk

Even though I am 29 years old, I still think talking about pooh is funny. Do you ever grow out of that? The Poopie List is one of my favorite lists ever. It also makes me laugh that my cute little nephew poohs almost every time I pick him up. And if he doesn't pooh, he definitely toots. Tooting is also something that never fails to give me a giggle. Plus, the word "toot" itself is just awesome.

So I found it extra funny last weekend when the group of friends got together for a housewarming party and (after a rousing game of Cranium) the conversation somehow lead to pooh. We talked about how many people have accidentally poohed their pants as adults (Also known as The Surprise Poopie). It's crazy how often it actually happens! Disturbing, but true. It was interesting to hear everyone's embarassing experiences.

I guess we were in a sharing mood that night. Lots of laughs as usual. One of the best housewarming parties I've ever been to. Not just because of the pooh talk. (The food was delicious too.)

1 comment:

amy said...

Funny that is all I have to say! What a great house warming party! Poop...it usually makes me laugh. But not while Camden is still pooping his pants or Troy for that matter. Kids pooping is not as funny as adults by accident. I have to admit I have had a couple of surprise poops my self. Good times.