Saturday, March 31, 2012

#MarchPhotoADay

Not sure why I chose to do Black & White... Spring is supposed to be colorful!  Oh well.  Here's March!

Day #1: Up {Up-do for me}


Day #2: Fruit {Love These For On-The-Go Snacktime}
 

Day #3: Your Neighborhood {My Favorite Little Burbank}
 

Day #4: Bedside {There Are Still Maternity Books on My Nightstand}
 

Day #5: A Smile {Best Soapy Smile There Is}
 

Day #6: 5pm {Attempting to Bake}
 

Day #7: Something You Wore {Leggings & Boots}
 

Day #8: Window {Bedroom Light}
 

Day #9: Red {Ugh-ly Editing}
 

Day #10: Loud {The Rockin' Band at a Wedding I Shot}
 

Day #11: Someone You Talked to Today {He Makes Me Smile}
 

Day #12: Fork {Baby Utensils}
 

Day #13: A Sign {No Vomiting Dinosaurs Allowed?}
 

Day #14: Clouds {They Were Hard to Find, It Was So Beautiful Out}


Day #15: Car {On My Mom's *New* Car. Haha}
 

Day #16: Sunglasses {My Prescription Ray-Bans - Love 'Em}
 

Day #17: Green {Essie Navigate Her}
 

Day #18: A Corner of Your Home {Little Guy's Room}
 

Day #19: Funny {I Wish You Could Hear Him Cracking Himself Up}



Day #20: Before / After {Headband Curls.  These Did Not Work On My Hair}
 

Day #21: Delicious {We Did Not Consult Each Other Before Buying Girl Scout Cookies - Double of Everything}
 

Day #22: Kitchen Sink {Rear View}
 

Day #23: Moon {Goodnight Moon}
 

Day #24: An Animal {Gadoo Loves Himself on a Tee}
 

Day #25: Breakfast {Naan Bread with Lebne #drool}
 

Day #26: Key

Day #27: Your Name


Day #28: Trash

Day #29: Feet {Lost A Sock Somewhere Along The Way}

Day #30: Toy {He Doesn't Play With It So Much As He Likes To Beat The Crap Out Of It}

Day #31: Where You Relax {TV Junkie}


As usual, I can't believe this month is over and we're on to the next...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your life pictures. They're all so sweet. Especially that soapy smile! I hope your little boys heart is doing great and staying strong :) God bless you girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I love the B&W filter.

Alma & Clara ♥ said...

Hello, relly cute pics.
And nice blog :-)
Pleas follow me, just started, i'm gonna follow u
Thanks alot if u do ;-)

http://www.almaogclara.blogspot.com/