Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Save Me Geek Squad!

Fourth of July was the dreaded day. I downloaded some pictures from my phone to back them up and CRASH! went my computer. Still don't know why, but Windows took a dive and needs to be reinstalled. My husband is tech support around these parts, but he has been so busy with work (getting-home-at-2am-busy) that he's barely even glanced at my computer. Its not like I have all that much to share, it's just weird not having my stuff readily available. I can't edit photos or visit many websites. All my online interaction is through my iPhone and some things just aren't practical that way. So I'll be up and running eventually, but for now I'm reading your blogs and checking Facebook on this little screen.



As for my sweet boy, he got his first little sickness - enteroviral infection - so the doc put him on an altered diet for a few days, but he really seems fine. They say it will get worse before it gets better, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's not the case. I guess it was bound to happen with all the kids he's around in the doctor's offices.



On a different note, the weather in LA has been incredible. We had a week of hot, humid weather but the last few days it's been in the low 80's. Quite unusual for July, but I'm absolutely LOVING it. Again, I'm reminded why I love living here.



Had to sneak In a few pics of the buggy boy...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

PBJ Mommy said...

Could he be any more adorable in those glasses??