Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hooray!

Stevie is finally lifting his head! Oh, it is such a relief. I know I can't rush things and I try really hard to be patient with this little guy, but I will be honest - I squealed in delight when I saw him lift it up high like this.

It was amazing once he finally did lift his head, how quickly he progressed in just 2 days. He can lift it so high and is working on those baby push-ups. And this morning he did a 1/2 roll. Now I'm just dying to hear him laugh. He laughs in his sleep and it is the sweetest thing. If he laughs out loud while he's awake, I might just die from cute overload.

5 comments:

PBJ Mommy said...

Steven your a badass!! I love it!

Lara Peltekian said...

I miss one Tati Tuesday and he decides to grow up on me! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! And this picture is awesome its the new photo of the week!

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

That's my boy! He is the cutest. Keep it up Stevie - soon mommy can't keep up with you! I can't wait to steal a few Tati Tuesday's from Lara!

The Martz Guppies said...

How FUN! Good Job Stevie!

Mr. Rush said...

One step at a time!