Sunday, September 20, 2009

Extract

Jason Bateman is great. I honestly can't get enough of him since Arrested Development. The roles he chooses and the things that happen to him in those roles are always really funny. I love him - pretty much always. I'd even go back and give Teen Wolf Too a second chance, that's how much I love him. This movie was clever. I have the say I wasn't super impressed with the storyline, but there was a lesson. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Sometimes where you are is where you're supposed to be. All those sort of lessons. I loved Ben Affleck in this as well. And the smaller characters in the flick made what is bound to be one of those movies I'll watch a few times and then start quoting to people.

The kid from 90210 (I guess his name is Dustin Milligan - who knew?) was such a douche in this, that now I have more than one reason to dislike him.

No comments: