Thursday, May 28, 2009

This Made Me Feel OLD...

My youngest brother just graduated from High School. WHAT?! He and I are 12 years apart, and it just seems way too surreal how the time is flying. And I know everyone says it gets worse when you have kids - that's not good!! But I am very proud of my little Pumpkin Seed (that's what I called him when he was itty-bitty). Honestly, I love him like he's my own little boy. He's a great guy with a lot of potential and I wish him all the best on his path to being a grown-up. XOXOXO


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, your family is just so sweet, it kills me! There's 12 years between my youngest brother and I -- I am closest with him. here's to little brothers! They are awesome.

treen+5 said...

Aww I feel old too! What a cute little pumpkin seed he was/is. :)