Monday, September 22, 2008

Fling Before the Ring

Our really good friends are getting married this next weekend - so of course, we all had to celebrate their last days as a bachelor and bachelorette. On Saturday, the group went out for an awesome dinner at Maggiano's and ate all the Italian food we could get our hands on. Then we took a bona-fide party bus to Hollywood and danced 'til we dropped. It was so much fun! The party bus was awesome. And I don't even know what club we ended up at, but it was a good one. Good music. Good company. Good times. I'm definitely excited for the wedding and this was a great way to wrap things up before they tie the knot! Love you guys!

Ready to Board the Party Bus

With the Bride and Groom
Everybody Rockin' Out

6 comments:

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

Oh my gosh! Looks like you guys had so much fun. What's with the poodle!!?:) You are so lucky to have such a great group of friends. Miss you!
Hugs,
MOM

Unknown said...

"What's with the poodle!!?" Hahahahaha.

dxeechick said...

Haha isn't my mom the cutest? Sorry to break it to you Mom, but it's not a poodle. It's a blow-up goat. We opted for that instead of strippers or a blow-up doll. (Usually the bachelor has to carry it around, for the embarrassment factor.)

So wrong.

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

Oh! Thanks for informing the country girl from Finland. What do I know!!? It looks like a poodle! I think you chose well not to embarass the bachelor! I just embarassed myself though so I think I will go crawl under a rock....

Unknown said...

You didn't embarrass yourself! How would you know that's a goat? I was just laughing thinking about how Jaana would explain it to you.
You're the best, Mom. Miss you :)

dxeechick said...

Its true that it does look like a poodle in that dark photo. No worries, Mom. I'm glad you didn't know what it was. That's embarrassing for US! Hugs.