Monday, March 2, 2009

Clutter Bug

Stayed pretty busy this weekend with fun things. It was a nice break from what I'd been doing the rest of the week. I swear, I watch one episode of Oprah and it takes over my whole life. She did a show on de-cluttering your house and that's all I've been doing for a week straight! But it sure feels good, especially since we are in a smaller space. Our closets always seem to be bursting at the seams. I still have a couple more things to go through, but so far I'm getting rid of 10 bags worth of stuff! It feels like its a little easier to breathe now.

On Friday night, we went out to dinner at CPK with the gang and then bowling. It has been awhile and I barely broke 100, but it was a lot of fun. On Saturday, the girls got together for shopping at the outlets. That's always a treat, since we don't have girl time very often. And yeah, shopping. Good. That night we had some sushi and the guys played poker while I watched Wall-E. On Sunday evening I went with hubs to CA Adventure. Had to use up that free pass! It was a good date night. The weather was nice and we ate some yummy food and ice cream and went on like 2 or 3 rides. He's so fun to hang out with.

Now on to a new week (not to mention a new month?!). Nothing major going on, but I do need to go get some supplies for my class tonight. The de-cluttering tour will also be continued (and hopefully wrapped up!)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I didn't catch that Oprah episode, but Spring cleaning fever must be catching-- I, too am going through closets and cupboards getting rid of things.

Your weekend sounds like fun! I sent the link to the new Gardenwalk to my husband and he suggested that we day-trip it up to Anaheim soon.