Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Have You Gone Pooh?


Today is my Aunt Jean's 60th birthday and I am wishing so bad I was in Utah celebrating with everyone! So in honor of the big event, I thought I would just share the little book I wrote for her. As you will see, it was inspired by all the amazing summers I spent in Sunnyvale with that side of the family. When I first started going there, I would get homesick so easily. But the older I got, the less I wanted to leave. Amy and I always had such a blast and the family has done so much for me over the years. There's no way to repay that. I can only hope I have been as good a cousin to Amy as she has been to me, and that I will be as good an Aunt as Jean has always been.

www.peepsonline.com/fotoalbum/pooh

4 comments:

amy said...

BEST BOOK EVER!!!! Jaana i had a smile on my face the whole time my mom was reading....reading it out loud to everyone. So cute!!! You did such a cute job. Loved it Loved it. She has loved it tooo. She has shown it to everyone. My dad said well this book is better some of those books over there in that bucket. You have impressed us all with your amazing skills. And are you kidding you have been the best cousin ever!!!! You put up with my bossyness! I don't think that is a word but it is today. Your blog on curves is so funny. I laughed right out loud. I love and miss you. I guess I love this blog thing cuz I get to here what you have to say. love it love you! (i know too long of a comment more like a novel)

amy said...

okay i forgot words and mispelt them sorry.

dxeechick said...

Oh I am so glad she liked it! That makes me happy.

And, by the way I am totally addicted to blogging, thanks to you! :) I never thought I would have liked it, but now pretty much everything I think about, I wonder if its blog-worthy. Haha. And I love being able to see what you guys are up to. I can't get over the pictures of you & the boys. I look at them like every day. SO FLIPPIN' CUTE. You are very talented too!

Miss you like mad. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Jaana-You were missed. The party went off well, lots of people. Amy and I did a great job(if I do say so myself). Your book was the best. We laughed, we cried, it was better then CATS(the play). I am just so glad that somebody has finally documented that phrase that was so much a part of my childhood. Which I have now passed on to my kids. Love you so much!
- Janel